Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why I choose to learn Japanese?

This is my last semester at Columbia University. After learning so many statistical and mathematical courses, I want to learn something different this time. From a book I have read recently, one way to changing your life is to learn a new language. I think Japanese is an interesting language, which has lots of connection with Chinese, however, they are not in the same system. I am very curious about Japanese, as well as Japanese culture.

It seems a little bit difficult for me to study Japanese at present. Hinagara recognition is OK, but the speaking part is really crazy. I find that my memory is not as good as before. So when it comes to sentences, it takes me a lot of time to memorize them. Anyway, I hope everything will be better as soon as possible. I have the passion!


PS: It is very interesting to recognize the hiragena in the song liric while listening Japanese songs, though I can not tell what is the meaning right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment